Squeaky’s Car Wash ‘N’ Service Center is a place you can bring your car to be washed, pampered and detailed as well as completely repaired and maintained. But we also desire to help our customers with other car-related issues. One in particular is what happens when you are in a minor car accident? Are there specific steps that should be taken? Absolutely, and here they are:
- After your accident, if possible, move your car out of the way of oncoming traffic. If you are unable to move your car, then turn on your hazards;
- Get the other driver’s contact, driver’s license and insurance information;
- If you have a camera on your phone, take a few pictures of your car’s damage and other evidence;
- Call the police no matter the degree of damage;
- Call your insurance agent after speaking with the police; and
- Most importantly, do not admit fault as the insurance companies will determine that.
Your car’s interior and exterior are extremely important to us, but we also care about our customers and their safety on the road. Accidents (minor and major) are a part of life, so we want you to be prepared when they happen.